The life of a Mom in Berks, Lancaster, Chester County, PA!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sneaky, Snacky, Squirrel

Since the House Transformation is a bit overwhelming, I think I'll blog instead of organize files from 1995!

Santa was very very good to us this year, and Alissa has enough new toys, games, clothes, gifts, to fill an entire room! And all of them are awesome! Christmas was so different this year! I really felt like every gift we got was awesome, meaningful, and very useful! (yes, greedy little me will admit there are some holidays you get so much stuff you just don't need) So I thought I would slowly share some of the new items she got for Christmas and how much she loves all of it!

Sneaky Snacky, Squirrel...what?  Well that's what I thought too, but Santa knows what he is doing and found this awesome game!


Of course it says for ages 3 and up because of small pieces, but I think everything says that now a days! My daughter loves this game! She knows how to play it and can follow the directions (although she has a hard time understanding when Mommy is "sneaky" and steals her acorns, part of the game of course).  But we have a lot of fun playing it together!


What are some great things Santa brought to your house this Holiday? Always looking for great, new products!  I'll be sharing some more posts of all the other great things Santa, Grammy's, Pappy's, Aunts and Uncles brought to our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog