The life of a Mom in Berks, Lancaster, Chester County, PA!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recipe of the week: "Man-Pleasing Chicken"

Of course another Pinterest find! I am completely addicted to Pinterest, which is one of the reasons my blog has been so quiet! I should probably title this "recipe of the month".  But here is the recipe for"Man-Pleasing Chicken"! (I think I actually enjoyed it more than my man, though)

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs (I used chicken breasts)
1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
salt/pepper


Mix mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar in bowl. Place chicken in baking dish, salt and pepper chicken, pour mixture in pan coating the chicken. Bake at 450 for 40 minutes, basting once or twice throughout.


We ate ours with sweet potato and broccoli! So easy to make and really yummy! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog