The life of a Mom in Berks, Lancaster, Chester County, PA!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Recipe of the Week: Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken and Honey Mustard

Found this recipe (along with a few others that I love) on the website 50 Easy and Delicious Chicken Recipes.

Here is a link to the recipe and directions from the blog Six Sisters' Stuff.  I figured I couldn't go wrong with Honey mustard, chicken, bacon, and lots of cheese!


Ingredients- Chicken breast, cheese, mushrooms, bacon, salt, honey, mustard, mayo, onion flakes, and cooking oil.  


Ours definitely doesn't look as fancy as the pretty picture from their website, but it was still yummy! Only recommendations I have are don't use hickory smoked bacon (unless you like that). I didn't enjoy the "smoked" flavor it gave to the chicken. I also would have added some extra mushrooms to it! But I finally found a meal that the whole family will eat!!! 


Check out Six Sisters' Stuff for more information about this recipe and some other fabulous recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog