The life of a Mom in Berks, Lancaster, Chester County, PA!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Children's Place vs. Gymboree

Spent Monday morning at the Coventry Mall in Pottstown.  Went specifically to find an anniversary gift for my husband, but of course had to visit at the children's stores too! Started at the Children's Place because I had an email coupon.  Found some great bargains and just some great buys!

Terrible picture, but I got all of this for $40! 

I also had a coupon from the mail for Gymboree, so I decided to venture in to see what kind of sales they had.  Found a few things on the sale rack, a little summer dress and a pant outift.  (sorry I don't have a picture of them).  Of course go to pay for them, use my coupon, and my total is $32!!!! And I also didn't realize until I get home that the pant outfit I bought is one piece (looks like it should be two).  That usually doesn't work well for Alissa cause I often have to roll her pants cause she's so tiny! 

Children's place is the winner!!! (My opinion of course) I do think the Gymboree clothes are a little better quality, but when the kid wears them twice and then you pack them away in a box, who cares!!! The Children's Place clothing also runs smaller and is more petite which is perfect for my baby girl! Will probably end up returning at least one of the Gymboree outfits if not both of them.  If you haven't already, sign up for Children's place emails to get some great coupons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog